Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a NC3 Intelligence Senior Analyst.
- Provide NC3 intelligence support to the Headquarters Staff, component Commands, and the Nuclear Command and Control and Communications Enterprise Center
- Conduct NC3 focused intelligence research and analysis, synthesize large quantities of complex data, and author intelligence products that conform to Director of National Intelligence (DNI), Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), and standards for tradecraft and format. Contractor shall coordinate and collaborate with analysts from across the IC as required. Intelligence products shall be delivered by deadlines, which occasionally may be very short at times, as determined by the government
- Inform the Government of urgent and important NC3 operational-related information, such as threat I&W or similar time-sensitive information and use Joint Intelligence Operations Center (JIOC) processes to assess, characterize, and disseminate the information to and NC3 EC senior leaders. This shall be delivered in Government-directed formats and shall be compliant with all aspects of the DIA Analytic Quality Framework (i.e., well-executed message, paper adds value, uses proper argumentation, and effectively structured)
- Deliver time-sensitive and urgent products in government-directed product formats
- Collaborate and coordinate with analysts across the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) to develop collection and production requirements that address NC3 EC needs and provide evaluation/feedback of serialized IC reporting to inform collectors of the value of the information
- Support all assigned staffing tasks, including those from informal and formal tasking mechanism (i.e. COLISEUM, Task Management Tool (TMT), e-Task) for coordination and action
- Prepare staff action packages in accordance with NC3 EC procedures
- Participate in NC3 meetings, briefings, conferences and symposiums as requested
- Prepare and present necessary information and data, produce minutes and recommend solutions to identified problems, or a trip report if travel was involved
- Clearly and effectively communicate through written and verbal communications with government personnel including Flag and General Officers, planners, operators, and intelligence officers
- Produce and brief presentations conforming to command standards
- As required by the Government, evaluate collection reports
- Provide NC3 intelligence support for real-world crisis, exercises, war-games, and training events, to include constructing and conducting NC3 related input to education/training sessions and scenario development, as requested by the government
- Disseminate unevaluated and finished intelligence reporting that addresses NC3 EC priority intelligence requirements (PIR)
- Propose new or revised NC3 analytic products to alert decision makers, planners, operators on new developments to meet NC3 EC requirements. As required by the Government, contractor shall lead training session(s)
- Prepare, integrate, brief, and publish broad and complex NC3 All Source informed intelligence studies, papers, and assessments on threats to U.S. critical infrastructure and NC3 systems in support of the NC3 EC and Intelligence Fusion Center
- Consist of a matrixed workforce, with each FTE possessing training in one or more country threat seminars offered by JCITA, or equivalent offered by another IC organization
- 8+ years relevant experience in assigned area as an "All Source" intelligence analyst, specializing and focusing on NC3 adversary actions assigned in Annex E of the NGI Plan. This work must have produced "strategic
- All Source intelligence, which is defined as adversary strategy, doctrine, capability and/intent that is appropriate for a non-specialist audience GOFO and above
- 5+ years as an all source analyst with relevant NC3 experience analyzing and evaluating changes in adversary capability and intent, tactics, techniques, procedures (TTP), and threats to U.S. NC3 missions and capabilities
US Citizenship is required.