Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a NC3 Operational Risk Assessment Analyst. This position is contingent on award.
- Provide expertise in the development of risk analysis framework to determine operational risk assessment across the enterprise
- Provide operational context/direction and requirements definition assessment based on operational risk
- Conduct comprehensive NC3 operational performance and risk assessment based on inputs across all processes from all NC3 stakeholders, as necessary
- Assist in determining processes to provide risk assessment on NC3 operational systems to aid in determining a NC3 system priority list
- Assist and provide input to determine NC3 system list and prioritized operational system program list and their relative importance across the NC3 enterprise
- Coordinate with NC3 EC Intelligence Fusion Center (NC3IFC), NC3 EC Current Ops, and Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ) Department of Defense information networks (DODIN) on threats to the NC3 Enterprise and develop TTPs to effectively integrate and unify the protection of NC2 systems and processes
- Assess and document required NC3 operational capabilities gathered from CCDRs, the IC, Services, and the Joint Staff, using existing exercises, assessments, national strategies, architecture and relevant sources to determine risk analysis
- 5+ years' experience in the following: NC2/NC3 operation capabilities and procedures, and experience in the operations platforms, communications, and modes of operations, to include current efforts in developing survivable and endurable NC2/NC3 capabilities; an understanding of Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff Instructions, Manuals, and nuclear Emergency Action Procedures
- 3+ years' experience in the following: familiarity with the Joint Risk Analysis process and how it applies to NC3 enterprise; applying NC3 expertise, providing support for timely NC3 risk capability assessments and advice on mitigation options; experience employing crosscutting methodology to measure risk for integrated systems; proficiency in building risk metrics and maintaining framework for assessments
- 3+ years' experience in the following: Background and training in one or more of assigned UCP missions, assignment at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, Service, or MAJCOM level
- 3+ years' experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content
US Citizenship is required.