If you are looking to work in an Agile work environment that offers Service Beyond Expectations, this role could be for you. Here at PrimeLending, our culture is built around one simple belief – investing in our talented, dedicated employees.
- Aid and promote HTML and CSS standards for cross application development.
- Mentor junior and mid-level front end developers on CSS and HTML best practices.
- Work with others on the development team as the website is constructed
- Help design website content, coordinating with the appropriate internal partners to ensure integral elements are included
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility so that the site looks and behaves as expected
- Maintain and upgrade site as needed, troubleshoot breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance
- Identify and evaluate improvement options; introducing new technology options for enhanced functionality and visibility
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of emerging trends, technologies, etc.
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Web Graphic Design, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills or the combination of education and experience between the disciplines
- Demonstrated experience with Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Ability to demonstrate excellent detail orientation, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong detail orientation and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong PC skills
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability
- Strong customer service orientation
- Displays time management, organizational and problem-solving skills