Titan America, LLC has an immediate opening for a Production Manager for our Corkscrew Aggregates Division in Estero, FL. This position offers exposure to state of the art equipment and methodology in an industrial organization with a 1-million-ton-per-year production facility. This salary exempt position will report to the VP of Aggregates.
- Full responsibility of aggregates business P&L performance, specifically on fixed and variable cost management.
- Manage the aggregates plant operation meet goals, production requirements, customer requirements, and quality standards.
- Ensure safe and efficient mining and mineral processing methods, logistics, equipment management, manpower utilization, production maximization, and cost reduction.
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Control efficiency of dragline operation.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production challenges.
- Lead the development of short and medium-term mining plans. Utilize mining software to monitor mine planning and advance.
- Implement process improvement and analysis by utilizing applied industrial engineering throughout the operation. Apply AGGFlow and other technical tools for process analysis. Plan and monitor the transportation of materials through conveyor belts and slurry systems.
- Manage the raw, work in progress, and finished materials for quality and quantity. Utilize AutoCAD to read and analyze inventory reports.
- Participate in budgeting, planning, logistics, permitting, compliance and regulatory negotiations.
- Follow and enforce Mine Safety and Health Administration rules and regulations. Actively promulgate and support behavioral safety program.
- Manage development and performance plans for subordinates.
- Implement continuous improvement programs for both the operations.
- Support managerial, engineering, environmental, sales, shipping, and financial departments.
- Knowledge of budgeting, P&L, planning, permitting, compliance, regulatory negotiations and process improvement.
- Knowledge of geo-statistics, mineral processing, material management (inventory and movement), slurry management, water management, and physical/chemical properties of limestone and limestone products.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access, AGGFlow, AutoCAD, mine design/planning/scheduling software, ERP software (DataStream/SAP).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mining or Industrial Engineering (Progressive responsible mining engineering experience with dragline operations in the mining industry is recommended)
- Master of Science in Mining/Industrial Engineering or MBA is highly recommended.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.