Cyberspace Solutions is seeking a Mid-Level Open Source Research Analyst, with an active TS/SCI security clearance, to support a government customer in Reston, VA.
Provides on-site Open Source intelligence support to the Intelligence Community; Conducts searches, collects and analyzes information, accesses databases and libraries, writes technical reports and develops summaries for analysts. Coordinates with Intelligence Community analysts of other disciplines and decision makers on matters relating to collection, analysis and reporting of Open Source information. Prepares and delivers briefings as required.
The position of Mid-Level Open Source Research Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master's degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or specialized training with 4 years of intelligence analysis experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Minimum of one year documented experience working the underground facility (UGF) problem set, or technology or personalities associated with the construction of underground facilities
- Proficiency and knowledgeable of Open Source Tools, including Open Source Center, non/misattribution software, LEXIS NEXIS, Special Collections Library, Wangfang, etc.
- Working knowledge of Open Source intelligence theory, practice and work in deep web mining
- Knowledge of web search tools, commercial databases, and hidden web
- Possess strong communication and negotiating skills and the ability to develop/present strategies for Open Source collection;
- Basic reading proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, Arabic, or Farsi is desired
- Working knowledge of Intelink, Lexis-Nexis and other commercial databases such as Proquest, Scopus, Science Direct, EbscoHost, Business Monitor International, MS Office and tools for utilizing text/pictures/websites and transferring them to an internal network;
- Experience writing and editing clear and concise reports.
- Familiar with and experienced working in a secure Government facility and knowledge of policies regarding personal conduct and the safeguarding of classified material.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-motivate.