About Corizon Health
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Mental Health Director to join our healthcare team at Lancing Correctional Facility in Lansing KS
- Acts as point of contact for administrative staff for discussion of treatment programs and problem resolution as needed.
- Coordinates development and revision of policies and procedures for the identification, assessment and provision of required clinical services for inmates.
- Supervises the planning, development and implementation of treatment programs contracted to Corizon Health.
- Provides clinical supervision to staff of Mental Health Services.
- Monitors efforts of Mental Health Services to ensure clinical services are being provided in a timely, professional manner. Ensures treatment programs contracted are integrated and appropriately staffed.
- Provides administrative support to psychiatric staff. Assists coordinators in recruitment and selection of clinical staff.
Coordinates facility mental health Quality Improvement Program.
Experience & Requirements
- Doctorate in psychology or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed (or license eligible with application pending) to practice psychology in the state where services are being delivered. Satisfactory background investigation report. This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.