About Larson Design Group
Larson Design Group (LDG) is a growing, employee owned (ESOP), Architectural, Engineering, and Surveying Firm. We have ten office locations across Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio, and West Virginia. We are committed to the growth and development of our employees, and community stewardship. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are a motivated, self-starter looking to join a well-established and expanding organization, then LDG is the place for you! LDG is offering the following full-time opportunity, for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team.
Opportunity and Essential Duties:
The Mechanical Engineer functions as a technical leader and is required to have a Professional Engineer (PE) license and commensurate work experience. This position will coordinate overall design activities, project submission schedules, and will be responsible for additional Quality Assurance, and Quality Control duties to help ensure the final produces meet the technical requirements and goals of the client. The position requires experience in Mechanical Engineering within a Retail Design, or Facilities Building Engineering environment. The position requires experience in Mechanical Engineering (Specifically HVAC & Plumbing) within Retail Design, or Facilities Building Engineering environment.
Experience and Education:
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from ABET accredited school, or related field of study.
· Minimum of five (5) years' job-related experience.
Certifications and additional Qualifications:
· Licensure/Certification: Professional Engineer (PE) required.
· Must have thorough knowledge of AutoCAD (Revit Preferred).
· Occasional travel required as needed. Local, extended distance and overnight possibilities.