The Marketing Sales Manager will support and manage a group of Customer Engagement Specialists providing motivation and assistance to drive individual performance as well as drive the team to meet their collective revenue and call quality goals. Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new leads to support the Sales and Marketing goals. This role is critical in engaging stakeholders and ensuring alignment of marketing processes to meet Sales and Marketing goals.
- Provide direction and guidance to ensure consistent achievement of daily/monthly activity and qualified lead goals
- Monitors calls to observe employee demeanor, telephone conversation technique, and conformity to policies
- Achieve, measure, report and communicate goal attainment for assigned team
- Ensure that the Customer Engagement team use CRM tool to capture information regarding leads, properly document calls and other activities
- Prepare and analyze sales and marketing pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain area specific records, reviews and interprets reports
- Build and cultivate lead relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up in order to move leads through the sales funnel
- Work with the Marketing and Sales leadership team to develop and grow the qualified lead pipeline to consistently meet monthly or quarterly goals
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of issues to Manager
- Trains new employees and answers existing employees' questions
- Maintains positive morale while accomplishing qualified lead goals
- Responsible for progressive performance of team members
- Able to take on the specialist role as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years outbound Sales or Lead Generation management experience
- Call center management strongly preferred
- Outbound lead generation or sales experience
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English.
- Successful in meeting and exceeding determined sales/lead generation and activity quotas.
- Software skills – SalesForce.com, MS Office, Excel, and Outlook email.
- Excellent Task Management.
- Able to analyze & interpret sales reports & key performance indicators to ensure delivery of a sales targets with accurate forecasting.
- Spanish, French and Portuguese preferred but not required