As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You are an Excel expert, an expert at Salesforce reporting, and have worked with complex multi-touch attribution and first-in-the-door sourcing models. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
This position is based in the Washington, DC headquarters and reports to the Senior Director, Demand Generation.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems to ensure leads are where they are supposed to be, and custom systems for scoring, routing, and attribution are working properly (Pardot, Salesforce).
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, naming conventions, and data hygiene.
- Perform marketing team training to educate the team on our naming conventions and best practices.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Use marketing metrics to build annual and quarterly forecasting waterfalls for lead, opp, and win goals.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage custom reporting to support customized marketing and sales campaigns.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or relevant field.
- 5-10 years relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce reporting) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Pardot) and troubleshooting and improving the integration between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Nice to Have: SalesLoft and Tableau experience.