Our extended Vector Solutions family has grown and evolved tremendously over the past 20 years, and we have no intentions of slowing down. Our creativity and drive have taken us from a handful of employees in Tampa, Florida to more than 400 team members all over the country. We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Join one of Ohio's Best Places to Work.If you share our passion for making schools and colleges safer for students and employees, then we'd love to speak with you. And, our web-based products help reduce the need for paper, making a positive impact on the environment, something that's important to us, and we hope to you, too. Our culture is relaxed, but challenging, and you'll have the opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals who are committed to excellence in all areas of our business.
As the SafeSchools Marketing Manager, you'll take ownership and be accountable for the following for our SafeSchools brand and product portfolio. You'll make proactive recommendations on how we can continuously improve the brand, products and lead generation activities.
- Develop and Implement ROI-based Marketing Campaigns: Work directly with the VP of Marketing, VP of Sales, and Sales Managers to determine campaign schedule and strategy. Implement effective e-marketing campaigns using Salesforce, Pardot, Constant Contact, and Outreach.
- Monitor, Review, and Report: On all marketing activities and results monthly. Make strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Create Impactful Marketing Materials: You'll be in charge of creating new or editing existing marketing materials (fliers, brochures, email templates, proposals, etc) for our K-12 sales team,
- Website: Work with our Digital Marketing Specialist and third party vendor to ensure our website is maximized for SEO, dynamic, and generating the maximum number of qualified leads from conversions. Make basic html edits to website using Wordpress.
- Product Tours: Write scripts, pull together assets, and oversee production with a third party vendor for SafeSchools product and customer testimonial videos.
- Paid Search: Work closely with our Digital Marketing Specialist and third party vendor on our paid search activity. Modify ads as needed, monitor conversions monthly, and make adjustments as necessary to maximize qualified leads.
- Social Media: Create content and manage our SafeSchools social media presence as well as our blog.
- PR: Create PR plan, draft releases, and coordinate distribution with corporate PR contact.
- Tradeshows: Work with Tradeshow Coordinator and Sales Managers to set strategy for tradeshows. Executive pre and post marketing activities. You'll also have the opportunity to attend some K-12 shows each year, to review competitors, interact with customers and prospects as well as monitor our SafeSchools tradeshow presence.
- E-Newsletter Production: Monitor national events calendar and write engaging content for our popular School Safety Matters newsletter.
- Market Research: Conduct competitive analysis and market research to determine needs and requirements for existing and future products.
- Voice of Customer: Solicit and leverage customer input into our SafeSchools products and marketing. Facilitate Customer Advisory Council calls.
- Branding: Ensure effective, consistent branding across all marketing mediums.
- Presentations: Create engaging marketing and sales presentations.
- RFPs: Provide support to Sales Team on K-12 safety-related RFPs. Draft and edit responses, oversee production, and fulfillment.
- Accepts new responsibilities as requested to meet company's goals and assumes ownership of new projects and requests.
- The ideal candidate will possess:
- 4-year Marketing degree required.
- 3-5 years work experience in the field of Marketing.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong work ethic, very detail-oriented with strong commitment to quality and error-free work.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, ability to prioritize, multi-task and work on several projects at once meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Advanced MS Office and G-Suite skills preferred.
- Desktop publishing and graphics skills highly preferred.
- Salesforce, Pardot, Constant Contact, and Wordpress experience highly preferred.
- Education marketing experience preferred, but not required.