Reporting to the Director of Content Strategy, you will join a global marketing team that includes resources in Europe and Asia Pacific as well as a dynamic North American & Corporate marketing department with members in New York and San Francisco. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and customer-centric marketing manager, with strong storytelling, messaging and editorial skills, to develop content and programs in support of our digital content strategy/vision.
This is a highly collaborative role, working cross functionally with sales, marketing operations, product, product marketing, digital/UX marketing and outside agencies. This role work works closely with the Director of Content Strategy to manage our customer case study program and contribute regularly to written content for all marketing channels. Candidates must have a solid understanding of content creation, both visual and written. The ideal candidate is an outgoing communicator, and considered a trusted resource by colleagues. The candidate must be both a strategic marketer and have the deep tactical knowledge needed to implement ideas.
- Manage the pipeline and development of customer case studies.
- Create compelling content in easily consumable formats to increase engagement on our website and ultimately generate new leads.
- Contribute to messaging, buyer research and content strategy.
- Partner across all internal partner teams to create and repurpose content to support brand, acquisition and lifecycle marketing needs through campaigns, landing pages, blogs, etc.
- Co-manage the content calendar and production with Senior Manager of Content Marketing.
- Understand the dynamics of the digital marketing ecosystem and extract key trends, topics and content themes that will help us engage our target audience.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities
- 5-7 years in marketing and/or agency positions, with content, messaging, social, and digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology.
- Experience in a role or position managing multiple complex projects with key stakeholders in different work groups or departments.
- Experienced in this industry or a natural at learning technical topics quickly.
- A flawless orchestrator interesting and shareable content.
- Metrics-driven, with a relentless focus on increasing ROI.
- Excellent storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker and leader, with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and regions, as well as effectively manage multiple projects within a high paced environment.
- Editorial or writing experience preferred.
- Customer facing experience a plus.
- Experience in cloud / data centers / networking a plus.