The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the marketing activity for Training, Product Certification, the Aerospace Sector and Automotive Sector.
- Assist with the design, implementation, and facilitation of the annual marketing strategies for the organization.
- Support and facilitate development and execution of marketing plans with an eye to ensuring multiple stream integration
- Coordinating and aligning marketing objectives with sales
- Plan, design, develop, and oversee implementation and monitoring of marketing tactics
- Ensure utilization of project planning and automation tools
- Provide campaign and tactic analysis
- Interface with sales and management teams
- Plan and administer the marketing operations budget of the US.
- Oversee Marketing Coordinators and seasonal workers
- Amplify impact of activities/event attendance in coordination with the PR Manager
- Draft and develop content for sales collateral, and customer presentation
- Monitor website and SEO activities
- Liaise and coordinate with the e-business, lead generation, training teams
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing preferred; Graduate degree desirable
- 10 years of marketing management experience
- Software programs including but not limited to Microsoft Office - Word processing, spreadsheet (Excel), presentation (PowerPoint) and database applications and salesforce.com
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
- Experience using and developing reports with SalesForce.com, a plus
- Marketing automation a plus
- Fluent English. Understanding of Spanish, Portuguese or French would be beneficial