Project HOPE is an international NGO of more than 500 engaged employees and hundreds of volunteers who work in more than 25 countries, responding to the world's most pressing global health challenges. Throughout our 60-year legacy, Project HOPE has treated millions of patients and provided more than $3 billion worth of medicines to local health care organizations around the world. We have helped build hundreds of health programs from the ground up and responded to humanitarian crises worldwide.
The marketing campaign manager is the integrated marketing lead who manages various campaigns and events and reports to the Sr. Director, Brand Marketing for Project HOPE. Responsibilities include plan, coordinate, implement and traffic various marketing campaigns for a range of programs including: annual experiential event, major donor events, and go-to-market seasonal campaigns. Working across Project HOPEs channels to highlight the unique positioning and storytelling to Project HOPE, she/he will excel at working in a matrixed environment. The marketing campaign manager's duties will include project managing and trafficking multi-channel events and campaigns; sourcing, hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers; implementation; monitoring and assessing; and measuring the ROI of campaigns. She/he will work closely with the direct response team and communications team on managing budgets, strategies and schedules.
To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital, print, social and experiential/event campaigns. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Lead on execution of annual event, which promotes brand awareness, builds corporate partnerships and strengthens donor relationships with an ultimate goal of increasing brand strength and revenue. Including hiring agencies, vendors, procuring goods and services, creative lead, board of directors and senior leadership team committee and event management oversight
- Strong event strategy and execution background including revenue objectives and KPI's to raise national profile while achieving fundraising goals.
- Provide key support to special events and programs including the peer to peer program
- Solicits in-kind product and service donations for special events.
- Develop marketing campaign strategies with the intent of creating 360 integration across Paid, Earned and Owned channels with the goals of increasing awareness and acquiring donors.
- Project management of content and content owners to ensure all campaign assets are delivered on time
- Oversee the quality control of the content created by copywriters and designers and has met the proper brand identity process checks and aligns with strategy.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communications is necessary
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Preferred agency experience in client services or account services
- Experience in the nonprofit environment, preferably in international relief, humanitarian space
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential
- Have proven experience of managing B2B, B2C and/or Fundraising campaigns
- Understand current marketing trends
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time
- Keynote and PowerPoint proficiency
- Creativity with attention to detail and discernment for overall finished product
- Collaborative; initiative-driven; ability to invest self in continued education and deadline –oriented
- Delivery of work product from strategy through to creative output and results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be mobile in an office environment and able to use standard office equipment, must be able to communicate in verbal and written forms.
- Work environment: Typical office environment with exposure to a minimal noise level. Note: Project HOPE employees work in the global health field and may be required to travel or work in countries where working conditions are classified as a "hardship".