We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager who will work closely with our global team to develop, execute, and measure our direct marketing campaigns through Marketo.
You will serve as a critical point of contact to ensure that our marketing automation platform is aligned to our go-to-market strategy and that supporting projects are scoped, scheduled and executed to the best of our ability. You must have a strong process orientation and enjoy working on multiple campaigns simultaneously. You will report to the Senior Manager, Digital.
Opportunity to work from a remote office may be available depending on applicant location.
What You'll Do
- Execute marketing programs from start to finish, including creating emails, landing pages, forms, tagging, and reports within Marketo
- Build and constantly improve our email marketing strategy, test plans and overall program development
- Develop and manage a comprehensive program calendar to monitor frequency of contact and progression of messaging
- Create and manage segmentation and SmartLists in Marketo that align to our prioritized target audience(s)
- Support the development and execution of demand generation campaigns and programs
- Manage reporting of marketing campaigns within Marketo and Salesforce to demonstrate program impact and performance to stakeholders
- Plan, manage, and execute webinar programs to drive attendance and on-demand views
- 3+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Marketo certification is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or commensurate work experience
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successfully managing multiple projects with minimal guidance in a dynamic environment