$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Chicago, IL 60601
Industry: Food & Beverages•
Less than 5 years
Posted 44 days ago
In the role of Marketing Analytics Manager working in Chicago, IL, you'll be a part of the Corporate Strategy & Analytics team within MillerCoors. The Marketing Analytics Manager works on cross-functional projects that drive growth and provides an objective, consulting-based approach to our marketing leadership. This role is forward-looking, and requires demonstrable analytical and data visualization skills, independent thought leadership, a desire for ongoing learning, and the ability to influence stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds. This role will interface with senior leadership (Chief Strategy Officer) and report to the Senior Director of Industry and Portfolio Strategy.
* You will lead the development and execution of ad-hoc analysis to support data-driven marketing initiatives, integrating diverse datasets into holistic, high-impact analysis
* You will develop hypotheses, analyses, and recommendations around difficult and ambiguous business problems (e.g. portfolio strategy, product cannibalization, partnerships) and create agendas to work against these projects
* You will work to simplify and optimize information sharing across teams, with an eye toward consistency of metrics and focus on critical knowledge areas
* You will coach cross-functional partners to enhance understanding and fuel data driven decisions throughout the organization
* You will continuously seek new and innovative ways to bring external thinking to our business practice
The Other Qualifications:
* You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
* You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
* You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
* Bachelor's degree required | MBA preferred, with experience in quantitative disciplines
* 3+ years' experience in consulting, finance, investment banking, or commercial insights/analytics
* Experience in statistical modeling and demonstrated understanding of multivariate statistics and descriptive techniques
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
* As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
* We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
* Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
* You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
* Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
* Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Valid Through: 2019-10-3