Manager/Sr. Manager Client Analytics
Symphony Health Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
The Manager/Sr. Manager Client Analytics will be responsible for the development, implementation, quality, and effectiveness of the assigned Custom Analytics projects. They will:
• Conduct quantitative analyses across multiple therapeutic areas as assigned, primarily with the Symphony Health Solutions (SHS) data assets
• Conduct data retrieval, analysis and QC of SHS data as assigned.
• Consult with internal and external clients on business needs and design appropriate solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage analytics projects while working with internal clients and custom analytics consultants.
• Propose and implement innovative approaches to meet our clients' objectives using appropriate analytical frameworks.
• Implement solutions to business issues by providing superior analyses and reasoned solutions based on the integration of a variety of data sources (including Patient-Level Data, Dynamic Claims, SourceRx, etc.).
• Incorporate business information and data from a variety of data sources to make available business intelligence for our clients' brand and sales leadership for knowledge-based decision making.
• Must be able to demonstrate insight and creativity in the design and analysis of projects and interpretation of results.
• Research public domain data (e.g., CDC, BLS, Census) and other non-pharma data (e.g., Nielsen) to improve analytical rigor of relevant projects and products.
• Improves objectivity and data-based decision making into the operating culture.
• Process, analyze and interpret healthcare data from very large data repositories.
• Implement projects to meet client requirements.
• Assist in presenting quantitative methodologies and analyses results to internal and external clients as needed.
• Assist in generating project specifications and designing client solutions.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Master's degree in quantitative field such as Economics, Market Research Operations, Programming, Mathematics or Statistics. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years' experience in an analytical position, preferably in a healthcare industry, with emphasis on data analysis, data integration and quality assurance.
Analytical Skills (Data Analysis, Process Improvements, Quality, Job Knowledge):
• Knowledge of the following advanced analytical techniques: Generalized Linear Models, Choice Modeling, Response Modeling, Latent Class Analysis, Structural Equations Modeling, Multi-level Attribute Models, and Promotional Response Modeling.