- This role is for a Mobile Architect / Tech Lead who has a strong background on the Mobile technologies, UI and backend integration.
- We may even consider a SM but needs to be local -- client needs to the right person to be on the ground.
- Experienced Mobile Architect with strong background in Object Oriented Programming Design using UML designing Mobile applications.
- Hands on Experience with Mobile Development tools and technologies.
- Experience with one of the following: React Native, Ionic, or PhoneGap/Cordova
- Experienced in Mobile build and deployment activities on multiple platforms.
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies, with a focus in Angular
- iOS and Android plug-in creation on a hybrid mobile platform.
- Basic Knowledge of Xcode/Swift and Android Studios/Java
- Experience with SOAP, RESTful WS and XML, XSD, JSON
- Understanding with Oracle and NO-SQL databases.
- Understanding of Java / J2EE Design and development in Web related Technologies.
- Understanding of Java technologies including Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Messaging (JMS) and Cloud (preferably AWS).
- Overall 5-8 years of Design and Development experience and 2-3 years of Architecture experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently work with minimal supervision and able to lead / drive things to completion.
- Ability to communicate to varied audience from Business to Technical Teams to Client Leadership.
- Ability to work with the offshore team including managing/assigning work