The Territory Manager is responsible for the sales and promotion of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products through Distribution to end-users and specifying influences and for attaining assigned sales quotas within a territory.
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and Company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on Distributors and all potential users/consumers of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products.
- Train Distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; manage Distributor inventory/investments to ensure maintenance of proper inventories to service the trading area and maximize the "Return on Investment".
- Maintain accurate account records (TMS/Electronic TMS).
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the District and Region as directed by Field Management.
- Conduct formal sales presentations to various groups, distributors and end-users. Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways, either by letter, telephone, small group meetings, person to person meetings, Trade Shows and Business oriented social functions.
- Communicate through District Manager on any issues, problems, opportunities, successes and new products.
- Service distributors and end-users while creating demand for the Company's product offering.
- Build rapport and strong relationships with distribution, end-users and specifying influences.
- Communicate through District Manager on new products, product modifications and sales tools.
- Cover open territories with assignment made by the District Manager.
- Serves as a customer information center for literature requests, catalog requests, technical detail, drawings and cross-reference information.
Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years industry experience
Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business.