The Corporate Finance team is looking for a Manager of Corporate Accounting to join their team. This position will support the Senior Director of Corporate Finance and the VP of Corporate Finance and Corporate Controller with technical accounting support for all new accounting rules and transactions; financial analysis for the senior management team; maintenance of the chart of accounts and accounting policies; interact with and coordinate external and internal audits; and assist with the Form 10-Q and 10-K SEC filings.
- Provide transactional accounting support and implement new accounting standards on an as needed basis.
- Support the Senior Director of Corporate Finance and the VP Corporate Finance & Corporate Controller with financial analysis for the Executive Committee & the Board of Directors.
- Oversee the maintenance and the updating of the worldwide chart account of accounts, accounting policies, and internal control documentation.
- Assist with the interaction with external and internal auditors during the financial statement, internal control access look back reviews and internal control (SOX) audits.
- Assist with external SEC reporting and participate in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Special projects on an as needed basis
- B.S. in Accounting
- CPA required with (Big 4) audit experience preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years experience required