- Provide transactional accounting support and implement new accounting standards on an as needed basis.
- Support the Senior Director of Corporate Finance and the VP Corporate Finance & Corporate Controller with financial analysis for the Executive Committee & the Board of Directors.
- Oversee the maintenance and the updating of the worldwide chart account of accounts, accounting policies, and internal control documentation.
- Assist with the interaction with external and internal auditors during the financial statement, internal control access look back reviews and internal control (SOX) audits.
- Assist with external SEC reporting and participate in special projects on an as needed basis.
- Special projects on an as needed basis
- B.S. in Accounting
- CPA required with (Big 4) audit experience preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years experience required
- Authentic - Operates with integrity, transparency and humility
- Enterprise Minded - Acts as a true company owner to advance the overall interests of Waters
- Outside-In Thinkers - Carries a broad global perspective of markets, technologies and trends
- Agile - Balances clear strategic thinking and accountability in execution to deliver results
- People Focused - Actively creates the conditions for Waters' people and teams to succeed