You will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the sales cycle. You will be assisting with crafting custom solutions, deal support, problem solving, integration of disparate systems, coordinating professional services estimates, in support of sales executive. You will be an integral part of sales process for Saama's LSAC solutions.
- You will work with Sales Exec/Account Manager/Product Team to construct business requirements, solution structure, proposals, pricing, etc.
- Identify client needs and requirements
- Provide technical consultation and disseminate product information to the sales team. Make recommendations on products to go-to-market
- Drive sales best practice cycle and ensures all steps are completed discovery process, dry runs, attends key deal events, manages post demo debriefs etc.
- Leads or delegates customer discovery calls to discover key business objectives and the corresponding value associated with meeting those objectives
- Facilitates bi-directional communication; communicates best practices, competitive intelligence, new approaches gathered/developed by presales back to the regional team; communicates regional support needs/trends to Practice leaders.
- Orchestrates and participates in customer facing events, This ensures Saama's differentiation is reinforced and understood by customers, ensuring transitions are smooth, open items tracked, and required follow-up items are closed.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Understand the competitive market and business/technical landscape to solve business problems
- Work with product team to stay abreast of product roadmap, enhancements, updates, bugs, etc.
- Master's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales support or in a similar industry and/or role
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
- Must possess a creative, energetic and enthusiastic presentation style
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with excellent team working skills. Must be well organized and able to escalate issues when encountered.
- Results-oriented with a high level of personal initiative.
- Familiar with a variety of data analytics solutions (e.g., Business Objects, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to understand value and applicability of new solution capabilities and\or industry trends that can be positioned to improve Verint value proposition
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous sales opportunities
- Ability to provide candid real-time coaching and deal strategy adjustments
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Experience presenting alongside sales and professional services colleagues during the pre-sale phase is a must
- Capable of developing creative, value-based solutions presentations that are memorable and specific to the opportunity