About the role:
As a Lead Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
Day to day you will:
- Lead the development, testing and, deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- Collaborate closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and, end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop Adobe Experience Manager templates and components by using current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Manage a team of 2-3 "junior level" developers.
You are a technical team lead with experience leading Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementation projects. You have 8+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3-4 years of Adobe AEM experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. You have experience with AEM 6.2+ and are already familiar or working with AEM 6.4.
Your skillset could include:
- Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialog, widgets, and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM
- Familiar with Multisite Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (Ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, OSGi service, Sling)
- Experience with JUnit and other testing frameworks in AEM
- Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
- Experience with other large scales WCM or CMS implementation a plus. Strong Java/J2EE background and knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and Struts frameworks.you
- We expect you to have good communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
- The candidate should have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to work in a team in diverse/ multiple partner environment is a requirement.