Apogee is seeking an LMS Administrator to be located at Peterson AFB, CO. This role will provide domain management and the N&NC Learning Management System (LMS) Track and report status of enrollment and course completion for each student in the N&NC/J72 courses.
Why work with us
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian Customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for both staff and clients alike. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
- Administer LMS applications on the Non-Secure Internet Protocol Network (NIPRNet)
- Maintain mandatory annual training program and directorate specific level 1 and level 2 curricula
- Track and report enrollment and course completion status for each student in LMS
- Coordinate with the COR for resolution of lesson assessment scoring issues and coordinate with the N&NC/J6 Help Desk on network access issues concerning web-based Learning modules hosted on LMS
- Maintain/update courseware of web-based learning modules and maintain LMS functionality to include hyperlink repair/replacement and textual changes
- Provide reports on Technical Performance Standards as well as metrics on LMS responsiveness and alert all state POCs to LMS downtime for scheduled maintenance
- Produce automated and by request training reports on a monthly or as required basis to the Chief of Staff detailing course completion totals and administer student evaluations and provide recommendations for course change improvements
- Bachelor's degree with at least five (5) years or an Associates degree with at least eight (8) years of relevant experience providing LMS administration, support, and technical troubleshooting - experience may be traded for degree
- Experience with Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Captivate, current COTS-based Internet browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer), and Help Desk best practices for diverse network-based systems
- Secret Security Clearance required