Apogee is seeking an ISD Courseware Developer to be located at Peterson AFB, CO. This role will provide N&NC/J72 Instructional Systems Design Courseware Development and Execution Support.
Why work with us
Apogee Engineering, LLC is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian Customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference for both staff and clients alike. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee into the ranks of an elite small business company known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
- Design and conduct training needs analysis for N&NC Directorates and battle staff centers
- Consult subject matter experts (SME) to identify training gaps and propose solutions to fulfill training requirements
- Ensure developed courses adhere to common ISD models and prepare training modes across a variety of blended learning environments
- Use Adobe Captivate to update and convert existing training presentations into complete training programs and that training courses are accessible to students through multiple delivery systems, including mobile platforms
- Apply standard ISD models to develop directorate and battle staff specific training in response to training needs analysis and emergent training needs
- Bachelors' degree with at least ten (10) years or Master's with at least five (5) years of relevant experience providing ISD-based training to diverse audiences - experience may be traded for degree
- Experience with web-based, F2F, live/TTX/virtual training technologies and processes
- Knowledge of Adobe Captivate
- Experience supporting the planning, execution, and/or evaluation of DoD courseware
- Secret Security Clearance.