We are looking for an Industry Marketing Manager with a strong content marketing experience to join the Industry Marketing team at Automation Anywhere and help us strategize and manage excellence of marketing programs for customers looking to automation solutions for industries including CPG, Retail, Oil and Gas, Utilities, high tech, media, travel, and entertainment.
The industry marketing manager will work with the Industry Marketing team to develop and execute broad-based go to market plans and targeted, tactical programs for select industries. Being a part of the Industry Marketing team, this role is closely aligned with product marketing, demand generation marketing, field marketing, and other internal stakeholders to drive market awareness and achieve lead generation goals through various marketing channel, including SEO, SEM, social marketing and account-based marketing.
The ideal candidate has experience in industry or product marketing, content creation as well as digital marketing and demand generation. He/she is creative, resourceful, versatile, able to balance strategic planning with day-to-day execution, manage multiple projects and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Develop and manage marketing programs for industries including CPG, Retail, Oil and Gas, Utilities, High Tech, Media, Travel, and Entertainment
- Establish differentiated value proposition and marketing messages for by industry
- Create innovative marketing programs and initiatives to drive worldwide awareness and demand for Automation Anywhere solutions by industry
- Execute marketing plans in conjunction with worldwide marketing and sales teams
- Create and adapt Automation Anywhere solutions focused programs, content and activities for field and channel consumption and re-use
- Oversee market research, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Develop effective, target-based content for training, awareness, thought leadership, education and decision-making
- Achieving lead generation goals by partnering with product marketing, digital marketing team, field marketing, and agencies on planning, executing and tracking marketing programs and campaigns. This will include email, paid media, webinars and content syndication.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years' experience and in marketing programs, campaigns, or demand generation role.
- Experience in solutions or product marketing and content creation.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing efforts and ecosystem tools
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
- Understanding of industry business processes is highly desired.