Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a HUMINT Analyst Counterintelligence Support.
- Provide A&AS on NC3 focused adversary threats and capabilities that support Indications and Warning (I&W), Space/Counterspace, EW, JIPOE requirements, and situational awareness of NC3 threats to critical NC3 enterprise architecture layers, networks and infrastructure required to achieve its NC3 missions
- Provide NC3 intelligence support to the Headquarters Staff, component Commands, and the Nuclear Command and Control and Communications Enterprise Center
- Deliver time-sensitive and urgent products in government-directed product formats
- Support all assigned staffing tasks, including those from informal and formal tasking mechanism (i.e. COLISEUM, Task Management Tool (TMT), e-Task) for coordination and action
- Prepare staff action packages in accordance with NC3 EC
- Prepare and present necessary information and data, produce minutes and recommend solutions to identified problems, or a trip report if travel was involved
- Clearly and effectively communicate through written and verbal communications with government personnel including Flag and General Officers, planners, operators, and intelligence officers
- Produce and brief presentations conforming to command standards
- As required by the Government, evaluate collection reports
- Provide NC3 intelligence support for real-world crisis, exercises, war-games, and training events, to include constructing and conducting NC3 related input to education/training sessions and scenario development, as requested by the government
- Maintain situational awareness of adversary NC3 threats related to the NC3 EC missions and provide indications and warning of threats to NC3 EC networks, critical NC3 infrastructure or indications of strategic attack targeting the United States and our allies as defined in Command Warning Problems
- Review Warning Problems and update indicators, normalcy statements, and other parts of the problems as required by NC3 mission areas
- Disseminate unevaluated and finished intelligence reporting that addresses NC3 EC priority intelligence requirements (PIR)
- Analyze and evaluate changes in adversary doctrine, capability and intent, TTP, threats, and requirements as they relate to adversary intent, use in space and counterspace weapons systems, and threats to NC3 IC/DoD space systems
- Perform all aspects of intelligence collection and production requirements, to include:
- Write collection and production requirements to address NC3 EC Intelligence requirements
- Collaborate and coordinate all COLISEUM requirements with counterparts, including IC partners, collection managers, producers, and respective CMFs for accuracy, including PEL intelligence requirements and track their status to conclusion
- Develop evaluations and feedback of serialized IC reporting to inform collectors of the value of the information
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of foreign use of cyberspace capabilities as they relate to NC3 space/counter space strategy, doctrine, tactics, capabilities, and operations
- Participate on teams for special projects or studies of considerable technical scope and depth to enhance understanding on how adversaries conduct space/counter space operations that present a current or future threat to US/allied NC3 space systems and operations
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of foreign use of cyberspace capabilities to conduct computer network attack or computer network exploitation of critical infrastructure and NC3 systems and associated infrastructure NC3 systems depend upon. As required by the Government, contractor shall lead "analytic event"
- Provide intelligence support to all aspects of deliberate planning and crisis action planning, including Joint Planning Groups (JPG), Operations Planning Groups (OPT) and Crisis Analytic Team (CAT) activities, including conducting cyberspace portions of the Joint Intelligence Preparations of the Operational Environment (JIPOE) process, and produce System of System Analysis (SoSA), "horse blankets" and all other-directed products and deliverables
- Consist of a matrixed workforce, with each FTE possessing training in one or more country threat seminars offered by JCITA, or equivalent offered by another IC organization
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience and shall possess specialized CI functional training
- Qualifying training may include: a DoD Military Service or DIA CI credential-producing course, or a Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA) analysis course (not including Threat Seminars).
- Possess experience or training performing staff officer or action officer duties in a Joint Environment
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Experience creating and modifying wiki-type websites (HTML), such as that used in Intellipedia
US Citizenship is required.