The Human Resources Manager will lead the people strategy for its newly established Patient Scheduling Center in Chandler, Arizona. Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources Operations, the HRM will be responsible for partnering directly with the Vice President, Call Center Operations and the operations leadership team to deliver proactive HR solutions to meet strategic business needs, while fostering a climate of trust and commitment. The HRM will work collaboratively with the VP, HR Operations and other HR team members and business leaders on strategic initiatives including: performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, recruitment and retention, learning and development, and other employee programs.
- Provides coaching and guidance to managers around all aspects of performance management, including annual appraisals, goal setting, and compensation planning.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on employee relation issues while encouraging managers to overcome concerns and address performance issues directly.
- Shows an active understanding of performance drivers for the Scheduling Center, partnering with operations team to provide swift and decisive action to drive improved productivity.
- Partners with the operations team to ensure the most effective organizational structure is in place and that each employee has role clarity as the organization grows and changes.
- Leads organizational change management initiatives and support leaders with employee communications.
- Coordinates new hire onboarding and orientation process, including I-9 verification
- Implements HR policy and process, including change and planning activities.
- Liaises with senior leadership, hiring managers, and talent acquisition partners to ensure the business is optimally staffed and support the interview process as needed.
- Works with the Learning and Development organization to determine requirements and support initiatives, with the potential to lead training classes and identify training needs within the Scheduling Center.
- Contributes to a highly collaborative HR team on cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Establishes relationships with and leads community-related activities for the Scheduling Center.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a Human Resources function, preferably in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated background in talent optimization, performance management, change management, and leadership development, including coaching.
- Experience creating strong partnerships with leaders and the ability to influence without authority.
- High emotional intelligence and good listening skills.
- Ability to adapt approach in real-time to match the shifting priorities of the business.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and managing complex information.
- Superb communication skills, the ability to simply translate human resources requirements and theories into business language.
- Strong attention to detail and a proactive approach.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA a plus.
- Human Resources certification (such as PHR or SPHR) preferred, but not required.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.