Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads and manages the people management-related agenda at the internal client. Focus will be on leading the development of our Orthopedic talent process and skills teams across the business to include talent strategy, succession planning, developing emerging leaders, building a robust talent pipeline and focusing on skills required to meet future growth in our business while balancing changes in demographics. This will be accomplished by strong functional skill team engagement across the businesses. The HRBP leads the change management projects and manages the HR-related internal and external communication. The HRBP does not act as the HR Consultant; the partner shares the responsibility for the goals and targets delivery.
The HRBP is a member of the management team of the internal client. The partner actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization. The HRBP provides the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team.
* Acts as a strategic business partner to the business. The position will design, build and execute strategic HR programs that drive exceptional business performance.
* Position the role of Business Partner as an integral part of the client management team by developing effective working relationships, influencing, challenging the senior management team on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
* Provide support on the research, design and development of HR initiatives in support of the HR strategy, using expert knowledge of the client area. Facilitate the creation of an implementation and communication plan into the local business area that achieves the agreed deliverables.
* Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of outcomes through behaviors.
* Identify and develop key management training programs that will drive best demonstrated practice in performance management process.
* Develop and drive aggressive talent acquisition programs to support the on-boarding process; recruits personally the key talents for the internal client; identify short, medium and long term resourcing issues.
* Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management
* Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
* Implement comp/commission plans and propose sales incentive, compensation and benefits strategies.
* Equip key clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans, e.g. performance management, absence management, career management
* Maintains working partnership with the HR Leadership to ensure that the appropriate operational HR functions are enacted to deliver change outcomes.
* Contribute to the development of the wider HR strategy and work closely with Human Resource Leadership to ensure cohesive and coordinated services across the company.
* Analyze sales data to provide support for programs that will ensure management of performance planning process.
* Participate in major sales trade show/meetings and training initiatives.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent consulting skills
* Excellent client management and business literacy skills; strong business acumen
* Strong conflict management skills
* Regularly exercise significant influence, challenge status quo and utilize independent judgment among various levels of leadership.
* Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
* Effectively envision, develop and implement new strategies to address competitive, complex business issues.
* Manage multiple conflicting priorities
* Work in environment with international objectives
* Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
* Be self-directed and motivated.
* Previous experience in HR Management or as a Performance Coach
* Team player
* Project management and change management skills
* Strong time management and priorities management skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Fluency in financial and HR systems as well as an attention to detail and a passion for making the complex simple are key attributes.
* Knowledgeable about how the business and organization work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization; understands the competition; is aware of how tactics work in the marketplace.
* Understands how to accomplish tasks both through formal channels and he informal network; understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies; practices and procedures; understand the cultures of the organization.
BA/BS in related field and 5 to 10 years' experience.
5 to 10 years Human Resource & Talent development and management experience.