The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is a key role on the divisional leadership team. The HRBP will have responsibility for enabling the talent strategy and execution of all HR and talent programs. The HRBP is an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to business leaders.
The HRBP is responsible for orchestrating across learning and development, talent management, and PSC based COE's to ensure that all HR process and programs are seamlessly executed and delivered with the appropriate business lenses. The HRBP is hands on – not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get projects done – and approaches work with a data-driven, analytical mindset.
The HRBP acts as a consultant and requires close partnership with business leaders, HR leadership, and employees throughout the organization to ensure talent capabilities drive and support our business objectives. A successful HRBP will thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Understand the business and its challenges in order to help address the organization and people needs
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Ensure seamless execution of all HR programs and process across assigned division
- Craft the appropriate strategies and ensure execution all key talent processes – talent assessments, succession planning, leadership development, and other key interventions
- Partner with COE's to solve business problems and to executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives – with a focus on talent development
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
Be a steward of our words to live by and championing diversity and inclusion
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor's degree required
- HR certification preferred
- A minimum of 6+ years of relevant HRBP experience, ideally in a fast paced field organization
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and talent development
- Strong training and development capabilities or prior experience working in functions like talent development
- Experience providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extremely flexibility to be proactive in a fast pace, ever changing environment
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring programs/processes that drive business results
- Ability to travel frequently throughout territory (70%)
- Knowledge of lawful employment practices (Federal and State)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications and company operational systems