Grubhub is looking for an HR Manager to provide day to day partnership and support for multiple teams and business units across the organization. If you are someone who is a self-starter, has a passion for innovative HR solutions, and has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills - this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Some Challenges You'll Tackle
As an HR Manager at Grubhub, you must be able to:
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to ensure we support the business objectives, productivity and development of people related programs
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a hands-on manner, adjusting to issues as needed in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to create and build compelling analysis to consult with managers about making data-driven, insights-based people decisions
- Tackle day to day issues across the broad spectrum of HR management
- Oversee and manage complex employee relations issues with managers and employees
- Provide guidance and counsel to managers on the performance management process
- Support training and development initiatives for internal client groups and larger Grubhub organization
- Take a hands-on approach to successfully monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Be a change ambassador and an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree/Master Degree is a plus
- 5+ years of experience as an HR generalist, preferably in a high growth ecommerce or technology organization
- Strong experience with employee relations - both with hourly and salaried populations
- A passion for learning, innovation, and organizational development
- Strong understanding of local and federal employment practices, policies, and law
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills (written, verbal, and non-verbal)
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Advanced in Excel & Microsoft Suite
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It's true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they're granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we're all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.