The Human Resources Generalist will manage the HR departments projects and programs. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for providing analytical support to Human Resources Director and Chief Human Resources Officer. Projects include, associate engagement initiatives, HR analytics, Emerging Leaders program Lead and Support of CHRO initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and reporting HR metrics and analysis company wide
- Lead associate engagement programs and initiatives
- Process all pre-authorization and new hire paperwork for new hire/replacement positions. Conduct all new hire associate orientation, processing appropriate paperwork, and explanation of company benefits, policies and procedures.
- Assist CHRO in the preparation of the division business plan and quarterly business plan updates. Coordinate business plan reports from all departments semi-annually and updates as needed.
- Research, analyzes, reviews, recommends, reports and implements special projects that affect the division.
- Coordinate on and off site meetings, including travel arrangement and hotel accommodations, special projects and functions, i.e. project tours, visitors to the division, holiday parties, birthday celebrations, Christmas party, division quarterly meetings, etc.
- Responsible for implantation of Associate Recognition Program. Chair the Associate Recognition Committee.
- Responsible for creating HR marketing material using Photoshop and or Adobe.
- Lead Human Resources Portal administration and oversight.
- Create process improvement processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field required
- 5-8 years of relevant Human Resources Experience
- at least 2 years of Social Media/ employee engagement experience