Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
As a HR Business Systems Analyst you will initially participate in the implementation of HCM system solutions with ongoing responsibilities to support, strengthen, and enhance Inovalon's HR applications. The primary system of responsibility is Oracle Cloud ERP but the incumbent will also support Hyperion and maintain a working relationship with the HCM and Integration system teams. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team.
- Responsible for provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Oracle HCM following internal control guidelines and the Inovalon's SDLC;
- Ensure our system configuration adheres to leading best practices, business operations requirements, and organizational values;
- Troubleshoot application and functional business issues which may also include migration of legacy systems and adding new functionality;
- Support and assist in resolving end user questions in a timely and professional manner;
- Prepare business and technical design documentation for enhancement requests;
- Work on system enhancement requests within sprint cycles and provide associated feedback and actions;
- Perform routine maintenance and daily systems support, as well as ongoing system performance tuning and user security management and functional configuration and support;
- Reviews, performs and leads software upgrade releases and provide internal control documentation;
- Create and maintain system administration reports for troubleshooting and exception handling;
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to leadership team members as appropriate; and
- Proactively identify alternatives and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Management, or related field;
- Minimum 5+ years of Oracle HCM or ERP or relevant experience required; preferably in a corporate environment;
- 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources;
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience with Oracle HCM & Time & Labor software, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience building reports, preferably with Oracle tools (OTBI, etc.);
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and system troubleshooting;
- Proven experience in integrating a human resources data repository in an ERP environment to facilitate inter-company and external application integration;
- Detailed knowledge on system and data security;
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle using agile and/or waterfall methodology; and
- Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.