Our mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work, and experience while making meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the Selina Academy learning programs design, delivery and evaluation.
- Manage the content creation process for all courses.
- Partner with other Departments to create and deliver learning opportunities
- Develop and implement career development initiatives, learning opportunities, training and e-learning contents.
- Be a champion of the on-boarding content and process.
- Evaluate and implement learning tools for staff.
- Monitor and document Academy metrics.
- Measure and manage individual and team performance.
- Manage the internship program
- Manage training and internship logistics
- Deliver training
- Identify, and manage strategic partnerships for Selina Academy
What you need for the Role:
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Native Language of the Country Assigned
- Min. 4 years experience in a corporate training position
- Min. 4 years in a leadership position, managing teams
- Experience in training design and training delivery
- Experience working in multicultural environments
- Strong management and negotiation skills
- Solid abilities for reporting and analyzing information for decision making
- Cultural fit