EXL/SCIO Healthcare Analytics is looking for a Healthcare Analyst for our West Hartford, CT or Pittsburgh, PA Location.
The scope of the role includes;
- Evolving the existing analytic services (both standard and non-standard), in order to meet quality and service objectives, while ensuring that all client deliverables are completed on-time and meet expectations.
- Continually ensuring that both internal and external reporting is within the prescribed levels of quality, more specifically; results are accurate, thoroughly tested, utilized by core technology, and delivered through the means defined by SCIO.
- Serving as a steward for client-facing analytic and reporting needs, including; project and/or program objectives and specifications, process manager (both implementation and on-going), main contact for issue resolution and on-going communications.
- Develop, evolve, deploy, and manage analytic and reporting services and processes, ensuring, at all times, that deliverables meet the requirements of Customers and SCIO's business goals and objectives;
- Coordinate and prioritize analytic projects including client communication, planning, and identifying operational process flow; ability to plan, manage and execute projects within targeted timelines.
- Performs advanced statistical analyses including opportunity assessments, clinical and financial risk tracking, trend identification and predictive modeling exercises using SAS as well as other analytic tools
- Delivers results with analytic insights, interpretations, and recommendations; presents in a professional manner with a high customer service focus
- Reviews analytic deliverable; identifies and resolves data issues and provide recommendations for investigations
- Implements improvements to services and provides clear program recommendations to other departments (internal and external)
- Effectively operationalize SCIO's analytic and reporting services, policies and procedures;
- Design, develop-evolve, and implement processes and procedures to ensure compliance with governance policies.
- Propose new and state-of-the-art technologies and processes that will improve efficiency and enhance the reporting platform.
Education / Skill Requirements
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in mathematics, economics, or statistics
- 5+ years of experience using SAS (including BASE, Macros & Proc SQL).
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare data statistics, clinical quality assessment, outcomes reporting, and care management
- Communicate flawless with clients on various types of projects
- Knowledge of competitive or state-of-the-art analytic and reporting services
- High degree of experience applying advanced statistical and/or econometric models in health care analytics
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards and practices in descriptive/predictive analytics and reporting concepts
- Advanced degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analyses including opportunity assessments, clinical and financial risk tracking, trend identification and predictive modeling exercises
- Interpretation of analytic findings to both the internal executive team as well as external clients using clear and concise methods and presentation media.
- Experienced working with customer representatives, employing the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience, towards developing and deploying effective strategic direction.
- Ability to plan and design analytic activities as well as analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong ability to communicate complex data analytics clearly in written and oral presentations
- Ability to optimize the analytic system - Understand and manage the interrelationships among the many components of the "system" to optimize results
- Strong SAS skills with the ability to maintain efficiency and accuracy in SAS-driven reporting
- Disciplined with effective execution - Demonstrate a disciplined approach; deployment, and follow-through to ensure achievement of results. Capable of working with a high degree of discretion, employing effective customer service and communication methods
- Proven ability to manage change - Manage, lead, and enable the process of change and its impact on people, process, and technology
- Style that fosters teamwork - Working collaboratively with others to achieve common goals and positive results
- Focused with a constancy of Purpose - Align culture, vision, and strategic direction to optimize future results for all stakeholders