To help people change their life and become their best self!
The Head of CRM, Email Marketing will be responsible for overseeing and executing retention/CRM initiatives that drive customer retention, loyalty and LTV by creating 'WOW' experiences for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and build strategy and large-scale CRM programs seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals, establish KPIs, manage performance/reporting, and communicate results to leadership
- Lead team to execute the appropriate multichannel contact strategies to meaningfully impact repeat purchase and LTV including CRM/loyalty initiatives via email, push, segmentation/targeting methodology and ongoing testing, and multichannel executions.
- Manage team and initiatives in conjunction with BI, Product teams, Store, Creative Services and other teams to deliver cohesive, high-impact campaigns and lifecycle flows to deliver 1:1 experiences.
- Establish and measure global customer retention & loyalty goals. Work across partner teams to identify and share best practices resulting in global roadmaps for acquisition, retention, and ultimately LTV. Improve the processes that underlie all ongoing retention programs.
- Partner closely with BI, analytics and data science teams, providing direction to customer analytics team inclusive of establishing analytics roadmap, writing analytics briefs, and aligning on methodology and approach to measurement of customer lifetime value related to area of ownership.
- Evolve and execute loyalty/engagement strategy, developing plan inclusive of necessary workflows, triggers and messages to drive purchase frequency.
- Stay current with best practices and strategies for retention marketing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Familiarity defining data needs and working with data warehouses & technical experts to extract and analyze data. Experience in retail or a large brand's DTC business a plus.
- Familiarity working and owning large ESP relationship (Oracle Responsys or Sailthru a plus), and experience relating to BI/DW (SQL, Azure a plus).
- Experience in providing financial analysis (CAC, LTV) and presenting information
- Advanced Excel skills and familiarity with core e-commerce metrics
- Great people skills for managing internal and external relationships, driving inclusive outputs.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Marketing/Communications or other Business preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years email experience in a retail/DTC eCommerce environment.
- Minimum 8-10 years of marketing/CRM experience.