$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Global Customer Quality Manager is responsible for the ensuring the global organization is supporting the customers quality requirements as well as developing the strategy to continuously improve in line with customer quality expectations. This role is the key link between the Customers/Stakeholders and operations sites (both internal and onsite in customers). Accountable for developing methodology & behavioral aspects of quality to ensure Edwards is ahead of VOC quality requirements. Drives reduction of operating cost through improved quality (reduction in defective parts, instalation issues, process errors/inefficiency and warranty costs).
Leads the definition and development of operational methods, minimizing manufacturing costs and lead times while maintaining specified quality levels and ensuring that a safe, repeatable method is implemented. In addition, the Global Customer Quality Manager is the escalation path for cutomers to address operational sites/regions quality challenges as well as for the sites to address PC quality challenges.
The Global Customer Quality Manager operates as part of the Service Operations Leadership Team and must interface with all at this level, ensuring the smooth and efficient service operations.
• A Degree level qualification in an Engineering/Quality discipline with an appropriate work based quality management.
Relevant previous experience:
• Over 10 years experience in a quality discipline.
• Quality Statistical knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of the Semi-conductor or related business is essential.
• Experience of operating internationally is essential.
• Extensive experience of working with suppliers and customers
• Able to operate at senior level, including Director / ELT level.
• Strong communication skills, organisational awareness and impact and influencing skills are a prerequisite.
• Project management skills.
• Basic product technical knowledge.
• Ability to communicate at multiple levels within the organization across countries and cultures is imperative
Other skills and knowledge:
• ISO 9000
• Kaizen or Six Sigma
Edwards is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated vacuum products, exhaust management systems and related value-added services. Edwards solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
Valid Through: 2019-10-30