ProSync is seeking an Front-End (UI) / Full-Stack Software Engineer Level 2 to join their software development team that provides application development and support to a tool that provides disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance allowing mission analytic users to view existing data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment.
Title of Position: Front-End (UI) / Full-Stack Software Engineer (Systems Architect) Level 3
Description of Position:
- Provide Front-end (UI) / Full-Stack software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Applications (AEA).
- Collaborate with other software development teams developing web-based user interface applications promoting service interoperability, integration, and reuse.
- Maintain awareness of current landscape of visualization solutions exchanging knowledge and advice regarding visualization technologies.
- Collaborate with User Experience design team to increase product's usability.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Perform software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
- Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the application.
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- CCAs will not be considered
Education and Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years of experience in software engineering with projects of similar scope and size is required.
- Technical experience with:
- Developing applications using AngularJS / jQuery / React / Vue (other JS frameworks)
- Developing Java Web or NodeJS applications
- Developing RESTful Services
- Developing applications interfacing into Oracle / Mongo DB / Elasticsearch
- Developing applications that are 508 compliant
- Eight or more (8+) years' experience with:
- Development of software solutions by analyzing system performance standards
- Assisting with development and execution of test procedures for software components, as required
- Designing, developing, and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Experience and/or education in structured analysis and design methodologies
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Ensuring quality control of all developed and modified software
- Executing programming and testing responsibilities and monitoring code performance
- Writing or reviewing software system documentation
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts for code integration and cron jobs using Bourne Shell, C, or Python and work in a command line environment
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence