The Financial Analyst assists in the creation of the program and budget; justifies the resources (manpower and funding) to support the strategic plans of the President, DoD, Intelligence Community, and the Agency.
- Assists in the defense and execution of the appropriated, unexpired resources to support the day-to-day mission activities;
- Performs statistical and graphical analysis on various aspects of resources management such as on the rate of execution of funding, fill-rates of authorized positions, workforce skills, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Advises management on the regulatory aspects of resources management to avoid violations such as anti-deficiency and misappropriation of resources.
- Five (5) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance.
- Bachelor's Degree with a business focus is required.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs.
- Must have Spendplans, FACTS and Excel experience.
- Top Secret w/Additional Requirements
**In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level II in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eight (8) years may be substituted.