Position at Ashoka
Ashoka is seeking a Financial Systems Administrator primarily responsible for the operation, maintenance, and ongoing extension of Ashoka's financial management system and its associated integrations. This role will work with a global network of Finance Administrator to elicit, analyze, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies, and Finance-IT systems. The Financial Systems Administrator designs and oversees system enhancements, ensures alignment with business processes, promotes adoption and best practices, and cultivates strong internal constituent relationships.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work closely with Global Finance team and support core Finance processes and needs related to the financial management system.
- Provide application support to end users in a timely and efficient manner.
- Escalate support tickets to application support teams when appropriate and ensure that cases are successfully resolved.
- Manage end user onboarding and offboarding, as well as configuring user roles per Finance team's requirements.
- Provide user training and document business processes and SOPs.
- Support and manage execution of the business continuity plan and its related components.
- Ensure data governance, security, and regulatory compliance requirements are being met.
- Oversee the processes for data import, data export, and integrations with other business platforms.
- Analyze reporting needs and provide the most suitable solutions for reporting configuration and/or automation.
- Evaluate new system releases and identify areas for application enhancement development or suggest changes to existing business processes.
- Configure incremental system functionality and coordinate with application development team for advanced development of system functionalities.
- Provide project management support and coordinate with and for a global team of infrastructure and application support teams for change management initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of finance systems administration experience, preferably with citizen sector/nonprofit organizations.
- Experience in developing and automating reports and queries.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software and data manipulation. Experience with ETL a plus.
- Experience providing outstanding customer service and training in an international setting.
- Experience creating and maintaining system documentation and training materials.
- Experience developing functional requirements with both non-technical staff and technologists with an MVP orientation.
- Experience coordinating a distributed team.
- Experience ensuring compliance with the organization's system of internal controls.
- Experience using business process mapping/optimization to identify, articulate, and resolve issues.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well as a part of a dynamic and multicultural team.
- Working knowledge of project management processes a plus.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.