Archimedes Global, Inc. is currently recruiting a Field Service Analyst to join our team in Anchorage, Alaska.
The selected individual will:
- Have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions
- Have knowledge of, and is capable of using, operating systems and database management systems Perform analysis of system operations
- Have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices
- Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms
- Bachelor's degree in a technical related field (or 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree)
- 5+ years experience
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Military experience is highly desirable
- Completion of a U.S. Military Service Non Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Senior NCO Academy Course and/or Officer Basic or Advanced Course is desirable
Archimedes Global, Inc. is a diversified technology company providing information and engineering solutions to government and businesses worldwide. Archimedes delivers superior results by combining deep domain expertise with technology-enabled innovations. We are proud to offer highly competitive compensation packages and outstanding benefits. If you feel you have what it takes, turn your interest into action & apply now!