Our Field Sales Representatives/ Outside Sales Team:
- Create new opportunities, by generating and pursuing business leads and calling on customers, attending trade shows and building relationships with representatives.
- Attend quarterly business reviews (QBR) with the suppliers to understand the business outlook and opportunities.
- Working with local and regional suppliers to create a partnership that will position the company as the primary distributor of choice. Ensuring to attend supplier's training to pass along the knowledge of the product to the customer.
- Attend and conduct client product training
- Follows through on every level of the sales cycle for key customers by keeping in touch with the customer, inside sales, manufacturers, quotes and make sure that everything is complete, timely and is meeting customer expectations.
- Answers and resolves all key customer technical questions, problems and complaints in a timely manner to provide the highest level of service available.
- Maintains market awareness on competitor activities, industry trends and new concepts to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
What we look for:
· Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working with little to no direction when out if field.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Knowledge, understanding and/or experience in technical sales.
· Exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and project management skills.
· Strong computer skills and understanding of Excel
· Degree from a four-year college or university with 5+ years' sales experience within a similar industry preferred
· Must possess a valid state driver's license, safe driving record and be insurable by the Companies' liability carrier.
· Must be willing to travel in assigned territory up to 50 percent of the time
What we offer our team members:
- A great benefits package that includes (but is not limited to) Medical/ Dental/ Vision, 401(k)/Roth plan with matching, Healthcare Savings Accounts
- Educational Assistance (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ongoing training throughout your employment with opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
- A strong focus on giving back to our communities through philanthropic opportunities