New Relic is looking for a talented sales operations dynamo to play a critical strategic and operational role in analyzing sales/pipeline trends and developing robust insight to drive Sales productivity. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the executive staff.
The right candidate must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. You will act as the primary operational leader for the West Enterprise sales team and ensure they have the necessary tools, data, systems, and processes to drive success in the Area.
This role offers massive opportunity to impact our long-term sales strategy and overall success in the Americas. We are also a "Best Place to Work" winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time, click the link below!
What You'll Do
- Manage the weekly, monthly & quarterly cadence of sales team activities including QBRs, forecasting, planning, and opportunity management for the West Enterprise Sales organization
- Coordinate weekly sales forecasting and pipeline reporting. Leverage historical trends, pipeline coverage data, and deal-specific knowledge to guide sales leaders during the weekly forecasting process
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity. Conduct metrics reviews with sales management
- Ensure pipeline health and work with cross-functional teams to identify and operationalize new sources of pipeline
- Support the equitable assignment of sales territories and works with sales leadership to modify as needed
- Communicate key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc. to groups within the West Enterprise sales organization
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization
- Represent the West Enterprise sales organization's business requirements in key cross-departmental projects and initiatives
- Strategize and enable the development of sales processes, policies and procedures. Work with peers to adhere to and create Americas standards
- Work to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned and completely accurately and in a timely fashion. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Works hands-on to ensure systems and processes are optimized to support sales as well as other cross-functional teams such as marketing, enablement, technical sales and support, and alliances & channels organizations.
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help senior management understand how to scale our business
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- 7+ years experience in operational management or strategy, enablement & operations consulting
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Proven success in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry's largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world's best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.