You have a proven track record of success managing partner programs and understand the operations within the Federal market. You are comfortable working in partnerships with various internal teams and external partners. You are comfortable championing RPA to help Partners challenge their organizations to be more productive and collaborative.
- Overseeing day-to-day channel program operations on regional basis through local teams.
- Administering and managing end to end partner performance
- Working with the Federal team to ensure accurate Forecast of Channel Sales for the Federal business as it pertains to partner bookings.
- Working with the Federal channel team to implement channel-based incentives and marketing campaigns
- Executing and refining the current Automation Anywhere programs for Federal partners
- Recruiting and developing Federal focus partners and Value-Added Distributors (VAD)
- Providing process framework, visibility, measurement, and analysis to make informed business decisions and drive successful results and outcomes.
- Articulating the needs and requirements, as well as, analyze and understand the partner community sales and marketing requirements
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights as well as resolving any channel issues as it relates to the Federal Business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing partner programs as it relates to the Federal Business.