At PeaceHealth our vision is that every person receives safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. PeaceHealth Family Medicine of Southwest Washington (FMSW) is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to practice within our Residency Clinic. FMSW is an unopposed, community-based, University of Washington School of Medicine-affiliated residency program located in Vancouver, Washington. It is a part of the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Network and sponsored by PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center.
Why you'll love the practice:
- 25 year running residency program with founders are still leading the program
- Join 24 residents, 23 physicians and 2 physician assistants in clinical practice
- NCQA Level III Medical Home, licensed social workers, pharmacist, and Behavioral Health PhD
- Schedule: 10 hour days seeing ~18 patients/day with no call
Here is why you should experience Vancouver, Washington:
- Vancouver is a robust city with over 174,000 residents and you will be in a community voted as the most friendly walking & bicycling city in the United States! The city is known for its naturally beautiful scenery, abundant outdoor recreation, diverse cuisine, art walks, contemporary boutiques, and a vibrant farmers market- all nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Cascade Mountains on the north bank of the Columbia River. 2018 will showcase Vancouver's new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Home to a community of strong education and high scoring schools. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport and Washington state has no income tax!