Vonage Sales Mission:
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
Client Services serves two primary purposes: solving customer problems and aligning Vonage products and services with customer business goals. We develop industry-leading business relationships with our customers, helping them find the best solutions. At the same time, we work within Vonage to develop customer-focused solutions and packages with immediate, revenue-generating appeal. The Enterprise Client Services Director is a senior-level individual contributor responsible for managing the largest and most complex client accounts.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Provide account sales advice and support across the company to address and resolve complex, significant and business critical issues.
- Complete regular and recurring in-person, in-depth customer service reviews with all assigned
- Engage as a trusted advisor with customer senior leadership to understand strategic objectives, business priorities and where and how Vonage can add value.
- Engage with a wide variety of customer stakeholders, from technical professionals to senior executives, to ensure a full and complete understanding of their experience with Vonage, their service expectations and potential areas for new business and revenue generation.
- Work with internal technical and support teams to ensure customers receive best-in-class technical, process and product-specific consulting.
- Serve as day-to-day customer liaison to ensure successful and timely completion of customer requests.
- Manage and reconcile demands across various internal groups to achieve desired results for the benefit of the customer.
- Meet monthly revenue and customer retention goals; ensure that Vonage sustains incumbency in existing accounts.
- Lead efforts to identify process effectiveness and efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Handle issues escalated from Client Services colleagues.
- Contribute to improved Client Services metrics, reporting and evaluation.
- Monitor client sales metrics to identify trends, progress and best practices; report to management on the health of specific accounts.
- Engage with clients to encourage their migration away from legacy and into new / enhanced business solutions.
- Apply client understanding to propose and sell new products and services.
- Work with internal customer-focused teams to design, develop and introduce new products and enhancements to address customer requests and priorities.
- Leverage customer understanding to recommend product / service ideas to Vonage technical and support teams.
- Nurture and maintain long-term influential relationships with senior-level customer decision-makers.
- Apply in-depth customer insight and understanding to influence Vonage product, sales and marketing decisions.
- Regularly train, coach and mentor Client Services team members.
What you will bring
- Product knowledge of UCAAS, CCAAS and CPAAS.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Highly advanced account management / client services skills.
- Demonstrated consultative selling experience.
- Analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex product and service-related situations.
- Ability to:
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Communicate technical information effectively and influentially with non-technical stakeholders.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and manage each within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dig into issues and problems to understand underlying causes.
- Understand the full range of Vonage products and services.
What is required for application
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, technology or related discipline.
- Prior experience (7+ years) in consultative, solution selling to business clients.
- Master's Degree in business, technology or related discipline.
What is in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive
list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.