Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 39 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of California
- 5+ years of defense litigation experience, specifically including employment and labor matters, such as class action, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour, labor grievance, and public accommodation claims
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
- Independently manage a defense litigation caseload from claim inception to mediation, arbitration, resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans