Vonage Marketing Mission:
We are a highly creative, energetic and results-oriented organization that produces and delivers the content Vonage needs to entice, educate, engage with and sell to customers around the world. We connect with the external marketplace through all media including print, digital and social. Our team leverages deep industry, market and customer data into actionable insights and marketing strategies. We are creative and collaborative, striving to translate how Vonage's products and services can meet the needs of our current and future customers.
Why this role matters
We are looking for an energetic and digitally-savvy Email Marketing Manager to help build out our ever-more-advanced customer acquisition and marketing optimization systems. This opportunity will afford you the chance to work in a very unique demand space, spanning software developers as well as business decision makers, and to be creatively involved with a number of high-impact email marketing program. It is expected that this individual will have a high level of involvement in defining their own work.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Define, lead, and drive our email marketing strategy to activate, retain, and cross-sell our quickly growing developer and BDM user base
- Define operations and infrastructure requirements to scale email marketing operations
- Manage daily operations of the email marketing channel – marketing calendar, creative design, execution and deployment of email campaigns, A/B testing and measurement
- Manage and build various email lists -- segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Build and Manage complex CRM programs for our existing customer base; Automate nurture programs, ensure end-to-end tracking and proper measurement
- Collaborate with the Design and Content team to determine content strategy and ensure brand guidelines are followed in emails
- Work closely with Analytics to regularly report email performance, use data to continuously test, measure and optimize the email marketing program
- Partner and collaborate cross-functionally with product, product marketing, partnerships, demand gen, design and analytics teams
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends
What you will bring
- Managing Marketo email marketing campaigns to deliver on pipeline targets
- Strong data-driven analytical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Data-driven approach to adapt and derive insights on performance, for review and ideation processes
- High degree of autonomy, drive, and integrity
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What is required for application
- Required: Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated success in driving email marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Localization efforts, experience collaborating with internal and external partners
- Salesforce or related CRM experience
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
What is in it for you
- In addition, to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.