$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Organization Profile :
Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world's leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position :
By joining our IT team, you will be based in Longueuil and report to the DT (Digital Technology)
Operations Manager. The SAP Quality solution architect is responsible to find and propose innovative business process automation solutions. You will ensure the leveraging of best practices and current technologies & functionality within the PWC applications architecture to meet business needs.
• Manage or execute specific project deliverables and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected; • Consultation to end-user to define and develop specifications for new or modified technological tools and solutions;
• Contributes to the Quality Organization by applying advanced knowledge of functional areas and processes;
• Articulate proposed solutions in business terms and demonstrate solution effectiveness in meeting business needs;
• Ensure systems integration across suite of core application platforms;
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into solution specifications;
• Breakdown the business requirements into comprehensive deliverables and estimate the work effort required to complete them;
• Ensure that adequate knowledge transfer has happened from the project development team to the post go-live support team;
• Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
Specific responsibilities of position :
• Plans, manages and performs the activities related to detailed analysis and design of Digital Technology solutions through the SAP QM module;
• Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities that are enabled by SAP functionality and related bolt-on applications;
• Ensure SAP Logistics integration with other SAP modules as well as with other solutions (Supplier Portal, SAP MII,);
• Lead specific Quality related Web/Intranet and SAP Portal projects;
• Create/develop documentation related to projects, flow-charts, activity profiles and scripts, configuration specifications and other related documentation;
• Identify, evaluate and implement business improvement opportunities and promote best practices to drive business benefits;
• Work in a multi-vendor environment and oversee vendor activities.
Qualifications required :
• Bachelor degree with minimum 5 years' experience
• SAP QM expert: minimum 4 years implementing SAP logistics solutions.
• Good knowledge of other SAP systems (MII, PI, Portal, GTS, others) and logistics modules
• Proficiency in business process design, SAP ECC configuration and S4 Hana.
• Bilingual (French, English).
• Strong communicator with good facilitation skills.
• Open-minded, flexible approach to considering solution options/alternatives.
• Project Management skill set.
• SAP certification an asset.
• Familiarity with Export Compliance regulations a definite asset.
• Familiarity with Web technology, SAP portal, Web industry standards an asset.
• Knowledge of CATT, and understanding of programming languages and debugging tools in ABAP, etc.
Field of studies :
Computer Science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Other related field, Quality Ass
Valid Through: 2019-10-21