Join our team!
WHO WE ARE:
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR US:
- We value results more than face-time
- We promote flexible schedules
- Our benefits begin on day one of employment
- We are committed to having a healthy work environment
- We are committed to work-life balance
- Our team members are encouraged to volunteer and work on passion projects
- We host social events and group activities throughout the year
- We promote and encourage self-care
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Director of Nursing is responsible for all aspects of nursing care within the facility. They will assume responsibility as a department lead of the OR/pre op/ PACU. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for the facilities quality improvement / risk management and education of the teammates. As a Registered Nurse, the Director of Nursing is responsible to work in patient care. The Director of Nursing is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge.
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient's medical and nursing care.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Ability to provide direction to others that is clear, concise and promotes efficiency throughout the clinical areas of the facility.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, teammates, physicians, other healthcare workers, etc.
- Recognizes legal policy limits and individual practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- 2 years of nursing leadership in a hospital or ambulatory surgery center
- At least one (1) year OR circulating experience or GI experience preferred
- Current FL nursing license
- Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS)