ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall quality clinical outcomes of the facility. Priority one will be quality care, customer service and employee relations. In addition, regulatory management, responsible for attracting and retaining top performing talented team members as well as the supervision and career coaching of existing team members on staff.
Our pursuit of excellence begins with a commitment to our staff—the strength of our organization. We realize how important they are to the success of our healthcare centers, which is why we strive to create a working environment that supports career growth and personal success for our entire staff.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- Desire to enrich resident and staff's lives
- 2+ years of experience as a Director of Nursing in South Carolina - must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills coupled with the ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.